Thursday, April 28, 2011


I'm in love...

with this thing. I LOVE brownies. Actually, I like just about anything with chocolate in it. What I don't love is cutting brownies. No joke, they usually end up turning out like this:


These are not mine, but they look exactly the same.  
So when I saw my new love in a cabinet at a friends house, I snatched it up and took it home to try out.  Here is what my brownies looked like after using the Perfect Brownie Pan Set:

Again, not my brownies, but pretty darn close. 
I didn't have a box of brownies so I had to make some from scratch, which turned out disastrous, but they were a delight to cut.  Throw a little vanilla ice cream and hot fudge and you couldn't even tell how bad they were.  

So now I just have to figure out how to make my friend forget that she ever lent this to me so I can keep it forever and ever.  



  


1 comment:

  1. What brownie pan? I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...