Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hubby had the day off yesterday so we decided to rearrange the furniture. Actually, I decided to rearrange the furniture and roped Hubbs into helping... poor guy. He's a trooper. 

You know what happens when you do a house project, right? Everything gets thrown all over the place and, as my youngest daughter says, "It looks like we just moved in." She's right. 

Hubby is back at work today, so here is what I'll be working on today, all by myself...





Kind of disastrous, isn't it?  You'll notice that my kitchen was included in these pics.  I'm just going to pretend it looks that way because of the rearranging.  

Ok, I'm off to get started.  Wish me luck.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor thing. You can come stay with me for the day if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...