Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tangled


Earlier this year we saw the movie Tangled. I instantly fell in love and knew that I had to buy this movie the moment it came out... for the KIDS, of course. We marked it on the calendar, so the KIDS would know when it came out. We planned a Tangled party for the KIDS. They got to invite their friends from school. We made cupcakes, ate pizza, and had little party favors. The KIDS had a blast watching the movie and spending time together. We love the stinkin' movie so much that we even watched it when the girls got home from school today... their idea, not mine. But, I am always willing to take one for the team. You know, sacrifices and all. 

If you have not seen this movie yet, you must! Here's a sneak peek: 


To read a review of this movie check out Plugged In from Focus on the Family.

Have you seen any good movies lately?  

Thanks for stopping by,
  

 


1 comment:

  1. My mom bought this movie for my girls for Easter. It sounds really good. I haven't seen it yet so maybe I can watch the movie with the girls with some pizza and cupcakes :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...