Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Homework and Hot Chocolate

I had a fun day with my girls today. I picked them up from school, which is always a treat for them (they don't like taking the bus). Then we headed to Panera Bread for an after school snack. I made them get something healthy and then we all got one of these:


We did homework, read some Judy Moody, and sipped hot chocolate. We had a really nice break from the normal routine.  We spent so much time there, in fact, that Emma forgot where we were and burped REALLY loud.  They giggled.  I was mortified.  A few minutes later we cleaned up and headed out.  I have my pride.    

What is something you do to break up the humdrum of the day-to-day?  

Thanks for stopping by, 

  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...