Friday, February 18, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!

Here are some of the reasons I am HaPpY today: 
  • it's Friday
  • i spent the morning in bed reading books with my girls
  • emma asked me to do a side ponytail in her hair. She's 8. It's 2011 :: I had memories of when I was 8 in the 80's. *sigh* sweet side ponytail memories
  • i went to Target
  • in honor of the side ponytail, I made my kids listen to 80's music on the way to Target
  • i bought really cute magnets :: i love magnets
  • i had a Venti Iced Chai
  • i opened my windows for the first time in 5 months
  • i have a sink full of dishes and i don't care
  • i'm making sloppy joes for dinner :: first time in years
  • my taxes are almost done
  • i'm planning a Tangled party that we're having when it comes out on video  ::  love that movie  ::  i say i'm having it for my girls, but really it's for me
  • jesus loves me
Did you have a great Friday?  Why or why not?  


Have a great weekend! 





1 comment:

  1. Now I'm going to have that song in my head all night, I'm spending my afternoon in Target tomorrow (while waiting to meet THEE Pioneer Woman), I'd love to join your Tangled party, what recipe did you use for your Sloppy Joes, and the 80's rock! HAPPY!(oh, and I'm super happy to be able to breath again - I do love 24 hour congestion relief)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...