Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What's for dinner?

Picture is courtesy of Skinnytaste.com

On my journey of healthy eating, I've been trying to find recipes that my family will also enjoy.  This proves to be a challenge because 2 of my family members do not like anything healthy.  I have to hide healthy stuff in their food. It makes a little extra work for me, but it's worth it.  Every once in a while I find a gem that is both fun and healthy for us.    

With that being said, here is what I'm making for dinner. I'm going to serve the mozzarella sticks as a side with salad being the main dish.  Well, it will be the main dish for me.  I have a feeling the green stuff will get kind of ignored tonight, but I have to give it a shot, right?  

If you want to make the mozzarella sticks, don't forget to also make the marinara sauce that goes with it.    

So what will be on your table tonight?  






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...