Tuesday, February 14, 2012


We usually don't make too big a deal of Valentine's Day around here.  I always get a little something for the girls and Hubby and I will go on a date, but nothing too elaborate.  Here's a couple of things we got for the girls this year.  We saw these on a shopping trip at Target and they fell in love.  I went back later and picked them up to surprise them: 




I put the mugs on top of the plates, filled them with chocolate and a Starbucks gift card and viola!  So cute!

Here's what I'm going to go back and pick up for me on clearance (if they have any left): 





I love their Valentine's Day stuff this year: 




******** ******** ******** ******** ********


I'm going to make these for dinner tonight.  We LOVE breakfast for dinner! 


******** ******** ******** ******** ********


My mom doesn't know if yet, but I'm going to send the girls to her house on Saturday night so Hubby and I can go see this movie: 



It seems like a great movie for guys and girls... a little romance with a bit of tough guy stuff mixed in.  


******** ******** ******** ******** ********

Just in case you are feeling unloved today, remember that there is One who loves you with an everlasting love: 

"For the Lord your God is living among you.  He is a mighty savior.  He will take delight in you with gladness.  With His love, He will calm all your fears.  He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”  Zephaniah 3:17

******** ******** ******** ******** ********

What are you and your sweetie doing this year?  





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...