Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

Every time I look at the name of my blog, I laugh.  I guess it's understood that I don't have discipline and that's why it's in quotes in the title, but come on!  The last time I blogged was in November!!  I don't even know if any of you are around to read what I'm writing at this moment.  On the off chance that you are, I want to write you this short note.  

I have had a lot going on over the holiday season.  So much that I can't tell you all about it now but, I will give you a list of things I will soon be writing about: 

1. Thanksgiving (only 3 months late)
2. Christmas
3. Essential Oils (my new adventure!  Can't wait to share!)
4. Discipline (or lack of)
5. My stove biting the dust
6. My toaster oven biting the dust the same day 
7. Homemade heating pads
8. Tween life
9. My basement...

You know, as I'm writing this list I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't be writing this list.  It may actually deter you from returning to my blog. But, I guess I am who I am... love me or leave me... I do, however, hope you choose love.  

I must run.  My kids are getting off the bus and I have a bunch of stuff to do... hence the reason for my lack of blogging lately... busy schedule!

Thanks for stopping by, 
Heather 

1 comment:

  1. As I was going through my Reader, and your blog popped up, I did a double take. I love that you posted! It only takes a spark to get a fire burnin'...oh, wait. That's not what I meant to say...It only takes one post to get you back into the groove. (sometimes song lyrics just pop in my head and they demand to come out). I'm looking forward to all your posts! Even if it takes a year. :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...