Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday

Did you ever have one of those days that seemed to be perfect?  There isn't anything particularly great about the day.  There's no holiday. Nothing especially exciting that you're doing.  It just starts out well and seems to be exactly what you needed?  Today is one of those days for me.  

This morning, my girls and I had a few extra minutes so we decided to play around with Photo Booth on my Mac.  Here are the results: 

Take One

Take Two

Take Three

Final Result
Sometimes I feel like such the mom, giving instruction, staying on top of things.  Every once in a while it's nice to be silly with my girls, let them see me as someone other than the warden.  

No matter what stage of life you're in, there's always a need to let loose and be silly sometimes.  What silly thing do you do to let loose?  IF you're willing to admit it.  

Happy Friday!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...