Friday, October 1, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Happy Friday!  

Here are my big plans for today: 1. Stay in my comfy clothes, eat chips and salsa, and watch Letters to Juliet.  2. Make a special snack for an after school treat.  3. Greet my kids with big kisses when they get off the bus.  3. Make pizzas for dinner and watch Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue with my girls.  We may even paint our toenails.  

Sometimes you just need a day where you do a whole lotta nothin' - and not just when you're sick!  

I don't have much to say today because my brain is already wrapped up in a warm blanket on my couch watching a movie, but I did want to share a few of my favorite things I've recently seen on a couple of blogs I read.  So, for your viewing pleasure, I present: 

A yummy pumpkin waffle recipe over at Women Living Well. 

Some Halloween Decorating Ideas at House of Smiths.  

Some pictures just to make you smile at Pioneer Woman Photography.  

Learn how to establish a morning routine at Passionate Homemaking.  

Have a great weekend!  

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...