Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Denim

I have 2-3 blogs that I read faithfully.  One of those blogs is Whatever.  I love this blog for several reasons, one of them is that it's easy to read and so fun to look at!!  It makes me want to grab an iced coffee and shop for as many brightly colored and patterned things I can get my hands on.  

Now, I realize this may sound like a shameless ploy to win the giveaway she's having but, I tell the truth.  I really love this blog and even if I don't win her giveaway, I hope you will enjoy reading all about Meg, her family, and the creativity that oozes out of her.  

If you are interested in checking out her blog and entering to win her GAP giveaway, click here.  Good Luck!  (I'm just saying that to be nice.  I really want to win!)    

Do you have a favorite brand of jeans?  

Thanks for stopping by,

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...