Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Adorable Idea!



I was reading through a couple of blogs and happened upon this blog called "On My Side Of The Room" the other day.  She has some really creative ideas.  One could get lost on that blog for hours, readjusting your whole budget just to make some of the things on this blog.  Not me, of course, because that would be completely irresponsible.    

There was one project that stuck out to me.  It was this jewelry holder (pictured above).  It is adorable!  So, I thought I'd share it with you.  If you're interested in making this, click here for the tutorial.

It's nice to have a little project idea.  I've been feeling pretty uninspired lately.  I feel like I need to do something different in my house, spruce it up a bit.  I'm just at a loss.  I look at some of these blogs and want to start stalking their owners, begging them to come to my house and help me decorate and organize.  Would that be illegal?  

What kind of creative projects do you have in the works?  

If you need more inspiration, check out this blog as well.  

Thanks for stopping by,


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...