Monday, April 19, 2010

30-Day Fitness Challenge - Day Four


Day Four: 
We're almost done with week one.  Keep hanging on!  I know it isn't easy to work out 5 days a week, and you won't have to do it forever. We're working on making this a habit.  I don't know about you, but if I decided to only work out 3 days a week, I'd let too many days go between my workouts. When that happens, you lose your momentum, and it makes it harder to develop the habit of regular exercise.  So keep up the good work!

Yesterday for exercise, I went on a bike ride with my kids.  Wow!  I don't remember riding a bike being so painful and tiring!  But I got my 30 minutes in.  Tonight I'm going to exercise in the evening, either a video or treadmill and weights.

What are you doing for exercise?  Don't get burnt out with the same workout.  Try new things.

Tip of the Day: ZZZZZZZ's
Sleep is VERY important.  Without it, your body runs on empty, you lack energy, and the desire to do ANYTHING.  Here are a couple of articles on sleep and it's importance.  Read through them when you have a few minutes.



Happy Sweating,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...