If there is one staple we couldn’t live without in our house, it would be peanut butter. We are a peanut butter lovin’ family!
This weekend I went to Mahaffey Camp in Pennsylvania. While we were there, we stopped at a restaurant called Feed Store Restaurant, where I had a deee-licious slice of peanut butter pie. (Half-eaten picture shown below…I inhaled half of it before I remembered to take a picture for you).
So, in the spirit of peanut butter love, I want to share a recipe with you from my friend, Amanda. I have not tried this recipe yet, but I love just about everything Amanda makes, unless it has mushrooms. (We are NOT a mushroom lovin’ family).
Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Add all ingredients together.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in 1 – 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip.
- Place in prepared graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, if you can wait that long.
- Before serving, drizzle chocolate syrup over top. Yum!
Feel free to share any peanut butter recipes you have.
Thanks for stopping by,