Thursday, January 26, 2012

Last Week

The girls and I went back to my hometown last week.  We spent time with family and went to see THIS: 



It was exciting for the girls because they've never been.  We also went to Ellis Island and saw some pretty cool stuff.  My girls have not studied Ellis Island in school yet so they were a bit bored.  But we got to see and learn some fascinating things.



After a few days of being together every.second.of.the.day, I needed a break.  So I grabbed a White Mocha from Starbucks and headed here: 


HEAVEN!  I also love perusing, coffee in hand, through Anthropologie, as well as, any thrift store I can find.  I have yet to make the trip to IKEA but it's definitely something I will do in the near future.  

AnYwHo, while I was there I took a few pictures of things that caught my eye.  For your viewing pleasure: 


PiLLoWs!




Love these!




Anyone in need of GIANT things?  A spoon or flip flops, perhaps?  Why on earth?! 




 

 

I want these canisters!  




Kitchen fun!



Knob love 



cute and colorful napkin rings

Random Rooster 


I ended up buying two of these.  Love 'em!



I LoVe color!  It makes me happy.  I used to be a rustic country, earthy tones, type of gal.  I still love them but now I am more attracted to color.  It just lifts my spirits.  

*********************************************

I'm working on a project.  I'll give you a few hints.  It involves some of these: 


and some of this...

photo credit

and maybe a few of these...



Any guesses?  I'll post some pics soon.  

Thanks for stopping by, 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...