Friday, May 21, 2010

EASY Homemade Face Scrub

For the past couple of days my face has been feeling weird.  It's been kind of bumpy, not pimply, just not smooth.  Am I making sense?  Anyway, I decided to make a face scrub.  Not being the very creative type, I came up with this recipe.  Are you ready?  It's a tough one: 

1 Tbsp sugar (any kind will do, however cane sugar would be easiest to spread on your face)
Oil (Melted Coconut oil, olive oil.  Whatever you have on hand)

Mix ingredients together in a bowl.  Gently massage on face and neck.  Rinse off with warm water and a washcloth.  Wash face as usual.  

You have to wash your face when you're done because the oil in the scrub makes your face greasy.  Surprisingly, it worked well.  My face was soft and felt really nice.  

Ok, I'm done.  Go wash your face now. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...