Thursday, April 22, 2010

Who's Got My Camera?

While I was digging in the dirt the other day, my girls got a hold of my camera. Later, when I uploaded the images from my camera to my Mac, I was looking at all these pictures, having no idea how they got there.  Then I saw this and realized who had my camera: 

Meet "Scoodles", the newest addition to our house.  This is my six year olds Zhu Zhu pet... or as I like to refer to it, "the closest thing they're going to get to a real, live hamster".  

Oh, and there's this: 

This is the crazy chicken in our garden.  It's colorful and nuts, just like us. This chicken looks like I feel sometimes.  

But, then there were these: 





Not bad for two little monkeys.  

Thanks for stopping by,

































1 comment:

  1. Someone's a photographer! They did a great job with the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...